Unhealthy Weight Loss Habits
- Our bodies are meant to react to natural environments, not our intentional efforts to manipulate it.
- Most weightless regimens focus on removing entire sections of our diet, fasting altogether or forcing more out of our bodies than is normal and natural. Unfortunately for us, our bodies weren't meant to be flexible to what we want, but instead to what the body needs.
If the body is being tricked that it is in a dessert it will respond accordingly
- This means it believes resources are scarce and it will try even harder to store back energy as it assumes the next meal may be hard to come come by.
This is why the body puts weight back on directly after rapid weight loss diets, your body is saving up everything it can and assumes food is scarce
Healthy Body Function
Give your body what it needs
- Healthy balanced meals that are well rounded with protein, carbs, and fats and are low-glycemic as well as anti-inflammatory.
- More meals in smaller amounts, 5-6 preferably a day matching your bodies metabolic and daily caloric needs.
- Appropriate physical activity to create a higher caloric demand to naturally burn the calories you do consume.
Importance of Preventing other Disease
Obesity is a risk factor for the following diseases:
- High Blood Pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea
- Reproductive Infertility
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Abnormal Blood Fats
- Obesity Hyperventilation Syndrome
Preventing Weight Gain
Weight gain is not always simple to reverse and must consider many processes in the body as complicating factors.
Examples are detoxification, healthy digestion, hormone and neurotransmitter imbalance and much more.
Integral Health Center is ideal for looking at the whole you and help you identify the underlying factors and help you achieve the healthy weight you are looking for.
Look Great, Feel Great, Live Great
weight obviously is much more than a risk factor
- Self confidence
- Decrease emotional stress
- Increase energy
- Work faster
- Wear the close you want to wear.
- Ability to focus on more important responsibilities.