A NEW AGE OF HEALTH!
To achieve the freedom of great health you need to be supported with the best information available. You can't be effective with limited doctor reports, if you get one to take home with you at all, and verbal advice that is easily forgotten once you leave your appointment.
Without the important details of your health, what I like to refer to as your HEALTH PICTURE, you are left waisting your time asking questions about what to do and battling uncertainty.
- What Do I EAT?
- What Do I Do For EXERCISE?
- What NUTRITION Should I Take?
When the most successful scientifically proven way to get healthy and maintain a high level of health is to maintain and optimize a healthy lifestyle, it is a horrible start when you don't have actionable information that is easy to implement and easier to maintain for diet, exercise and nutrition.
So welcome to your opportunity to:
A MORE COMPREHENSIVE SCREENING
Receive a more comprehensive screening than performed in most medical settings to create your full health picture.
Individualized And Fully Customized Plan
Have this data matched to fully individualized and easy to follow diet, exercise and nutrition suggestions.
Save money compared to other options, even though you are getting more health data and better customized suggestions.
Convenience, never sit in a waiting room again or waste time driving to or from an office. Appointments are HIPPA compliant video conference calls where you meet face to face with Dr. Brennan.
Enhance Your Progams
Use the reports to help your trainer or nutritionist fully customize their programs to fit you even better. They love and understand the importance of this information and what it means in enabling their programs to become even better!
So Why Integral Reporting?
We provide you with the same information Dr. Brennan uses to formulate your fully individualized treatment protocol, but in a simple and easy to understand format so you can:
- identify your weaknesses
- understand the strategy that you and Dr. Brennan have agreed on
- a plan for how the strategy is effectively and easily carried out
- track your progress as you implement the changes
Over time you will not only learn principals important to your wellbeing and progress, but also adopt them as successful lifestyle and habit, empowering you to manage your own health more than ever before.
Take a look at some example reports and a journal page below:
- Symptoms can be a great method of measurement for which body systems are challenged.
- Tracking symptoms that may seem unimportant or irrelevant to your primary concerns can be signs of underlying or coexisting challenges your body is facing.
- This is also a great way to help you define your overall state of wellbeing.
- Don't just rely on weight and waist circumference.
- Did you know the size of your neck can tell you a lot about diabetes and heart disease risk?
- Waist to hip ratio is also a key measurement for health risk.
- Chest expansion is important for us to measure lung function.
- You loose inches usually elsewhere than hips and waist first, so its important to track these changes.
- Take your color coded lab results home with you in a manor that shows your own progress without need of medical background.
- Combine this with your symptom questionnaire to let you know you are both feeling and scientifically measuring healthier.